- This event has passed.
HL7 UK AGM and Online Interoperability Forum
June 22, 2022 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
IHE-UK works with many standards bodies as part of its Interoperability work, none more so than HL7. IHE-UK has a Committee representative who liaises with HL7 and both organisations supports each other’s activities and events.
HL7 UK AGM and Interoperability Forum with speakers and presentations on a variety of IT Healthcare topics and projects.
This is a free event for HL7 UK members only. Non-members can attend one HL7 UK meeting, then are requested to join to attend further meetings (see bit.ly/joinHL7UK).
Instead of our regular face to face event we are still online, with 2 hours of the usual case studies, and expert advice from UK implementers.
The meeting link will be sent out by email to those who have registered tickets, before the event.
We have some great speakers and topics:
- HL7 UK AGM – short initial session with a report back to members
- FHIR in the Yorkshire & Humber Care Record – Robert Hickingbotham, CEO, Synanetics
- Hot Topic – Using the HAPI API Efficiently in .NET Environments – Charles Young, Senior Manager, Solidsoft Reply
- Generating FHIR transforms in HAPI Java (US case study) – Robert Worden, Open Mapping Ltd.
- FHIR Events for Patient Appointments and PHRs – Kevin Mayfield, Mayfield IS
- and more – if you would like to showcase your project or product, there is still time to be a part of the day – contact email@example.com
Date: June 22
Time: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Location: Online Event
Please feel free to send a message using the contact form below. We are ready to help!